When I’m FINALLY about to do something of interest (Addison and Kaytlyn’s wedding reception! dyed my hair! woo!), I am now going to present you with a music post. YAY! So I just went through my MP3 player, picked stuff that was interesting (At the moment, that seems to be loud) and away I went.
1. A Perfect Circle – Pet I managed to buy 2 APC albums for 4 bucks, Though at the time I couldn’t remember if I liked them. I’m a fan now.
2. Matthew Good – Double Life This is a song I would LOVE to see live, But if I never do, it’s still cool. But it’s super, super awesome. Hmm.. I should make some of the lyrics my blog title..
3. Nickelback – Old Enough Never heard of this song? Probably because it’s from pre- silver side up. I don’t get why people like all they’re new stuff… This song is better than most of the stuff I’ve heard from them for the past 2 albums (Except maybe Because of You.)
4. Pete Yorn – Strange Condition
5. Muse – New Born Mmm, Muse. Mmm, guitar. 1:24, if you were wondering where the guitar was.
6. Muse – Micro Cuts You can’t tell what he’s saying. Falsettos are awesome.
7. Nightmare Of You – Dear Scene, I Wish I Were Deaf What the hardcore My Chemical Romance fans listened to be to be cooler than everyone else.
8. David Usher – Black Black Heart 2.0 This is a song that was played on the radio alot, and oddly enough me and Meaghan both like. The original version (with female vocals) is what got played alot, but this is a bonus track for ‘Morning Orbit’ and it’s more ‘rock’. But it’s still awesome!
9. Billy Talent – The Ex
10. Nickelback – Saturday Night’s Alright For Fighting Hmm? How’d that get there?
11. Rinôçérôse – Cubicle Hooray, Free puretracks songs from who knows how long ago.
12. A Perfect Circle – Orestes
13. Client – Pornography No, I haven’t seen the music video.
14. Death From Above 1979 – Blood On Our Hands So short.. So dance-y.
15. Death From Above 1979 – Romantic Rights More dance-y drum & bass action.
16. Matthew Good – I Am Not Safer Than A Bank Shortest Matthew Good song EVA!
17. Yeah Yeah Yeahs – Turn Into ‘I know what I know’
18. Nirvana – In Bloom
19. The Stills – Helecopters One of my 2 favorite songs off Without Feathers (The other is ‘Baby Blues’.) Why? Because it’s the only one Tim Fletcher has vocals on. (Baby Blues has Emily Haines.) Plus it’s awesome.
20. The Exies – Don’t Push The River I originally got they’re album for ‘Ugly’, but this song is awesome.
21. Alexisonfire – Rough Hands
23. We Are Scientists – The Great Escape They’re songs are too catchy.
24. Breaking Benjamin – Polyamorous First song I heard from them. Still good.
25. Breaking Benjamin – Firefly
26. My Chemical Romance – Thank You For The Venom Around this time 2 years ago they were my favorite band. OMG SO EMO!
27. Muse – Stockholm Syndrome More Muse. Joy.
28. Alexisonfire – Boiled Frogs
29. System Of A Down – Violent Pornography Does it make sense? No. Can I dance to it? Yes. Should children listen to it? No.
30. Thornley – So Far So Good
31. Three Days Grace – Overrated I bought this album when I was 14, With money I got for Christmas. And I still like the whole album.
32. Theory Of A Deadman – What You Deserve
33. The Clash – Rock The Casbah Kaytlyn was amused when me and Addison sung this, but it’s awesome. You can’t not dance/sing when it comes on. It’s against the law of physics.
34. Sum 41 – Welcome To Hell Ahh, the memories.
35. Nine Inch Nails – Only
36. Nine Inch Nails – Mr. Self Destruct
37. Metric – Combat Baby The first thing I noticed about this song is that it has one of my mother’s internet usernames in it. No, she doesn’t know this.
38. Linkin Park – Hit The Floor I remember telling a friend of mine that I really liked this song ‘Because it’s the loudest on the album.’ Tru dat, homeboy.
39. Linkin Park – Papercut
40. Deftones – Change
41. Incubus – Megalomaniac I have 3 Incubus albums on my MP3 player and this song is still one of my favorites
42. Cold – Stupid Girl
43. Cold – Suffocate
44. Dirty Pretty Things – Bang Bang You’re Dead Less mumbling than the next song, but same amount of Carl.
45. The Libertines – I Get Along This is hyper music. With Carl Barat mumbling.
46. System Of A Down – Aerials Mmm, Guitar.
47. System Of A Down – Psycho I have this song and Jonah from CB to thank for knowing how to correctly spell ‘Psycho’.
48. Blink-182 – Reckless Abandon Coz I’m cool like that.
Now off to bed. Reception tomorrow.
Oh, and I dyed my hair. Box said purple. The dye was hot pink. Totally a conversation piece, as everyone thinks it’s a different colour.
Oh, and I’ll totally listen to ‘In Love With A Bad Idea’ on the drive. Totally.
Also expect pictures from the reception and possibly macros. Possibly.